- Q: Ever wondered what a video RE: #TORY Deputy Mayor of #Peterborough would be LIKE? Wonder NO MORE!
- #Peterborough MP’s tweets described as “Idiotic” by TV Celeb Doctor!
- “You can literally see the jobs in #Peterborough that have been created…” by the @LibDems
- Energy Act could be boost for Peterborough
- How would YOU improve @PeterboroughCC – Send us YOUR idea NOW!
- Did Park Ward playground politics BACK-FIRE on Labour councillor?
- #Tory Councillors STILL get thousands of extra £’s DESPITE rejecting an allowance rise! #PeterboroughCC
- Tory in-house fighting continues! This time over HARD-FI performance in Central Park
- No guarantee for post office future
ON THE BUSES
(29/09/10) The council boasts a lot about its new public transport information systems. But not all that glitters is not gold for residents in Walton:
You can, at many bus stops, send a text to a number and find out when the bus will be coming – this works on real time information, not just what it says in the timetable.
Some stops in Walton also have electronic displays telling when the next bus is coming.
Unfortunately the display at the stop outside St Oswalds Church on Lincoln Road was removed when the shelter was replaced last year. Local Lib Dem councillor Nick Sandford was told it would take two weeks to replace – but that was last August!
Nick is looking into the matter and we will be reporting back to residents in the coming weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: The above article/piece is a production by volunteers associated with www.peterboroughlibdems.org.uk on behalf of the Peterborough Liberal Democrat Executive. www.peterboroughlibdems.org.uk operates completely separately from and is in now way associated to the Liberal Democrat City Council group or its members.
Register a complaint, raise an issue or just feel like contacting us about something on this site? Then simply click here.