- Q: Ever wondered what a video RE: #TORY Deputy Mayor of #Peterborough would be LIKE? Wonder NO MORE!
- #Peterborough MP’s tweets described as “Idiotic” by TV Celeb Doctor!
- “You can literally see the jobs in #Peterborough that have been created…” by the @LibDems
- Energy Act could be boost for Peterborough
- How would YOU improve @PeterboroughCC – Send us YOUR idea NOW!
- Did Park Ward playground politics BACK-FIRE on Labour councillor?
- #Tory Councillors STILL get thousands of extra £’s DESPITE rejecting an allowance rise! #PeterboroughCC
- Tory in-house fighting continues! This time over HARD-FI performance in Central Park
- No guarantee for post office future
New sculpture erected outside the City Hospital
Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is housing a new sculpture which is on loan from the Peterborough Sculpture Trust and the Methodist Publishing House.
Angela Broekhuizen, Associate Director – Projects at Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust said:
“The ‘Body Mind and Spirit’ sculpture has a symbolic representation of three blades with a plough at its base and represents care given by people to nurture, to enable potential realised, and to feed not just the body but the mind and spirit of others.”
It takes pride of place outside the main entrance of the city hospital.
Stephen Broadbent,public artist and creator of the sculpture said:
” I’m thrilled that this sculpture created for the Methodist Publishing House has found a new home, and am looking forward to seeing it, and watching peoples reaction to it, in the context of a very busy City Hospital.”
The sculpture, previously known as ‘The Word’, was moved from its existing site in Werrington to Peterborough City Hospital, on Sunday 13 November.
“We are very grateful to Peterborough Sculpture Trust and the Methodist Publishing House for the loan of this very significant sculpture and Brookfield Multiplex for the supplying the base and footings for the sculpture.”