- Q: Ever wondered what a video RE: #TORY Deputy Mayor of #Peterborough would be LIKE? Wonder NO MORE!
- #Peterborough MP’s tweets described as “Idiotic” by TV Celeb Doctor!
- “You can literally see the jobs in #Peterborough that have been created…” by the @LibDems
- Energy Act could be boost for Peterborough
- How would YOU improve @PeterboroughCC – Send us YOUR idea NOW!
- Did Park Ward playground politics BACK-FIRE on Labour councillor?
- #Tory Councillors STILL get thousands of extra £’s DESPITE rejecting an allowance rise! #PeterboroughCC
- Tory in-house fighting continues! This time over HARD-FI performance in Central Park
- No guarantee for post office future
Tory in-house fighting continues! This time over HARD-FI performance in Central Park
Recently it was announced that well known music band Hard-Fi would be this year’s headline act for the Peterborough Festival and would therefore be performing on July 7th in Central Park!
Subsequently, Enterprise Peterborough have just applied to the local authority to increase Central Park’s legal capacity limit to 14,999 – as interest in the event grows!
Many people appear to think this event could prove a real success – but one local Tory ward councillor doesn’t agree! Claiming the organisation who own Central Park, “are being a little bit greedy.”
As a result, loyal Tory puppy, and the MP for Peterborough has taken to his twitter account, to ask “Can Central Park accommodate 15000 people? No. Will be objecting this week on behalf of local residents to Vivacity appln”
In response one fellow Twitterer told the Tory MP, “one hand you say Peterborough festival gets better but on the other you say you’ll campaign against part of it?”
So who will win this battle? Ex Council/Tory Leader John Peach’s crew or present Council/Tory leader Marco’s lot? Culture vs credibility? We await the outcome this coming week!
What do YOU think? Leave a comment below or CLICK HERE to cast YOUR vote!