- Q: Ever wondered what a video RE: #TORY Deputy Mayor of #Peterborough would be LIKE? Wonder NO MORE!
- #Peterborough MP’s tweets described as “Idiotic” by TV Celeb Doctor!
- “You can literally see the jobs in #Peterborough that have been created…” by the @LibDems
- Energy Act could be boost for Peterborough
- How would YOU improve @PeterboroughCC – Send us YOUR idea NOW!
- Did Park Ward playground politics BACK-FIRE on Labour councillor?
- #Tory Councillors STILL get thousands of extra £’s DESPITE rejecting an allowance rise! #PeterboroughCC
- Tory in-house fighting continues! This time over HARD-FI performance in Central Park
- No guarantee for post office future
Lincoln Road Parking Concerns
Local Lib Dem ward councillor Darren Fower, says he’s been contact by residents living along the old Lincoln Road, north of the Cock Inn, about their concerns regarding a handful of cars parking on the verges, causing a reduction in visibility when they exit their own driveways.
Commenting, Cllr Fower said:
“The residents tell me the problem is only due to a couple of properties, and their thought is that as each home has a driveway e.g. space for parking, then it should be used, and cars should not be left for days at a time on the road.
“The old Lincoln Road can sometimes be busy and whilst their are speed activated signs there, some drivers still speed along this stretch and hence visibility when exiting your property is important.”
Darren has now contacted the City Council to see what the present rules and regulations are for this stretch, and is also keen to hear from other residents on their thoughts and opinions.