- Q: Ever wondered what a video RE: #TORY Deputy Mayor of #Peterborough would be LIKE? Wonder NO MORE!
- #Peterborough MP’s tweets described as “Idiotic” by TV Celeb Doctor!
- “You can literally see the jobs in #Peterborough that have been created…” by the @LibDems
- Energy Act could be boost for Peterborough
- How would YOU improve @PeterboroughCC – Send us YOUR idea NOW!
- Did Park Ward playground politics BACK-FIRE on Labour councillor?
- #Tory Councillors STILL get thousands of extra £’s DESPITE rejecting an allowance rise! #PeterboroughCC
- Tory in-house fighting continues! This time over HARD-FI performance in Central Park
- No guarantee for post office future
Roadwork improvement schemes to run during summer holidays
The City Council’s announced that “…a number of important roadwork schemes will be taking place during the school summer holidays to keep disruption to motorists to a minimum….” with the work taking place from July to September 2012.
The works include:
* Oundle Road bridge (southbound only), which carries the A1260 Nene parkway over Oundle Road, is to undergo improvement works to prolong the life of the bridge. Due to start Friday 28 July 2012 and will last for approximately six weeks.
* London Road railway bridge, which carries the A15 London Road over the railway line adjacent to Phorpres House, is to undergo improvement works during the school holidays which will last for approximately three weeks.
* Hallfields Lane bridge, which carries Hallfields Lane over Paston Brook watercourse, is to undergo improvement works which will last for approximately six weeks.