- Q: Ever wondered what a video RE: #TORY Deputy Mayor of #Peterborough would be LIKE? Wonder NO MORE!
- #Peterborough MP’s tweets described as “Idiotic” by TV Celeb Doctor!
- “You can literally see the jobs in #Peterborough that have been created…” by the @LibDems
- Energy Act could be boost for Peterborough
- How would YOU improve @PeterboroughCC – Send us YOUR idea NOW!
- Did Park Ward playground politics BACK-FIRE on Labour councillor?
- #Tory Councillors STILL get thousands of extra £’s DESPITE rejecting an allowance rise! #PeterboroughCC
- Tory in-house fighting continues! This time over HARD-FI performance in Central Park
- No guarantee for post office future
Dead fish in Cuckoos Hollow……… Environment Agency notified!
After reports from local residents of more dead fish floating on the surface of the waters of Cuckoos Hollow, local LIB DEM ward councillor Darren Fower has now payed a visit to the location and reported it the problem to the City Council and Environment Agency.
Commenting, Darren explained:
“I’ve received reports that fish have started to appear floating dead on the surface of the water, with most reports coming from around the bridge area. I suspect that the recent warm weather has played a part in their demise, but have taken the action of reporting the matter to the relevant authorities.
“In 2010, we received similar reports and the Environment kindly did some work and found that the cause was dissolved oxygen/ammonia, I suspect that this could be similar, but we must wait for the authorities to respond.”